Friday, March 20, 2009

As an adult I tend to learn from my mistakes or experiences. There are times in life when as individuals we tend to forget where are coming from. I can truly say that I am not the person I was one or two years ago. I really don't care what person who are not in my category want to say about me. The most important thing is that I know who I am and what I want to be. In this world it is hard to be around certain types of persons, one who society perceive as back and belly rats but the more I come in contact with them the stronger I become. I will not allow anyone to bring me down to their level it sure as HELL doesn't worth it.

In life you cannot please everybody. Never pretend to be who you are not. With God as the foundation on which I Diana Sherrine Campbell-Brown stands, No weapon that forms against me shall prosper. People will talk but stick and stones break bones not words. And because of the economy crisis I think people who love to talk are finding a way to air out those smelly mouths instead of spending money to buy toothpaste.

I really and truly dont give a damn about bad mind people since all they do is try to be obstacles in your way.

I AM SOLID AS A ROCK THEY JUST CAN'T STOP ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment