Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today I am 36 years old and I want to give God thanks for bringing me this far and all the accomplishments that I have attained . I ask his continuous guidance as I journey along. I will not allow any one to spoil what I consider a special day to me.

One of the things I thank the Creator for are my Children. I have lived to see 3 of them graduate Primary School and 2 graduate High School. What more could I ask for? There is food on my table, shoes on my feet, a good place to sleep and a fine family. Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

I will live each day to the fullest. Going forward I will try to do my best.

On another my son is recuperating well from his accident.

36 years old and still looking like a teenage. I am happy and I will not let the devil stress me neither today, tomorrow or in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment